If you’re like me and cannot wait for the official Timeline release; pretend you’re a developer and you too can be an early adopter!
How To Setup Facebook Timeline:
- Head on over to the Facebook Developers page
- Click on the Apps button and give Mark Zuckerburg permission to access all of your data :-)
- You’ll be taken to another page. Now click on the ‘Create New App’
- This is where you can tell your future employer that you have incredible experience in the art of Facebook App Development
- Now enter the ‘app display name’ and ‘app namesake’
- To be quite honest, you can call this whatever you want. I called mine “headbutt a shark.”
- Click the ‘open graph’ button on the left hand side.
- Run through these pages. No need to do anything here. Just click ‘save’ at the bottom of the page.
- In a few minutes, you’ll have an invitation at the top of your Facebook Profile to try out the new Timeline