0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Parents are great and if you’re willing to wade through the stories of ‘remember when’ and ‘back in my day’ there are a few nuggets in there that really stick out.
- When in doubt just take the next small step
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone
- Your job won’t take care of you when you’re sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about
- What other people think of you is none of your business
- Don’t take yourself so seriously
- Get outside everyday
- Just show up